International Autumn School
Human Machine Intelligence and Generative AI
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the international autumn school on Human Machine Intelligence and Generative AI, which will be held on 20-23 of October 2023 in xi'an, China, in conjunction with the 2023 International Conference on Cyber-physical Social Intelligence.
The autumn school features the enabling technologies that bring such mobility from concepts and experiments into a reality, through a series of theoretical lectures and concrete industry cases delivered by a team of translational researchers and experienced practitioners:
- Deep learning
- Audio-Text Cross-Modality Learning and Generation
- Mixed Human-machine Art Performance
- Natural Language Processing
- Image Recognition
- Multimedia Content Generation
- Multimodal Audio and Video Intelligent Processing
- Android Malware Analysis Using Artificial Intelligence
This autumn school is particularly suitable for senior undergraduate students, graduate students and junior professionals who are interested in human-computer intelligence and generative AI technologies. The major benefits for the participants are:
- Systematically learn the theories and key technologies related to human-computer intelligence and generative AI, and at the same time, you can experience the application of human-computer intelligence and generative AI in real scenarios.
- Have an opportunity for idea discussions with industry experts and be prepared for industry-ready employment.
- Built a network with fellow students and young researchers.
- Receive a certificate of completion awarded by IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society, and Association of Global Intelligent Science and Technology.
The registration fee is $200 (USD) for each participant, which covers refreshments, lunches, a technical tour to a local smart factory, and other miscellaneous costs for those participating on site, plus the ticket to ICCSI2023 conference.
With the generous support of the IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society (SMCS), travel grants will be available to facilitate a small group of selective applicants to attend the winter school. The travel grants will cover the registration fee and partial transportation costs. The organizers will pay a special attention to women participants.Also, priority will be given to SMC members.
How to apply
If you are interested in participating in the autumn school, your basic information (including name, institution, the purpose of attending the school) needs to be sent to the Student Activity Chair Dr. Kaifang WAN (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to apply for the travel grants, your application, in addition to the basic information, must include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A statement on how the attendance of the winter school will impact your future
- Deadline for application and registration: 18 October 2023
- Autumn school: 20-23, October 2023